Sunday

I Have a Dream ...

              Martin Luther King Jr. has been a large inspiration to me while growing up. He truly demonstrates how a dream can become a reality. He was a civil rights activist who fought for those who couldn't fight for themselves. He fought for all African American people who didn't have rights at the time. He had a dream like many others, and he made a plan then carried it out. Although he had died fighting for his hopes and dreams, he is still remember today and is an inspirational figure to those around the world including myself. Growing up I would always look up to him as his actions displays how anything could be made possible. His speech, "I Have a Dream" is still heard and looked up to today. I have many dreams goals in my life and I've been told it could never be done but Martin Luther King Jr. showed me that it could be done. I consider him to be my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment